Purchasing an existing Great Harvest franchise store can present numerous advantages for the buyer, including:
• Inheriting an established customer base
• Brand recognition
• Generating cash flow from day one
• Equipment savings relative to buying all new machinery
• Trained team of employees
• A known location
• Recognized ties within the community
• 2022 EBITDA: $88,195
The heart of Great Harvest is based on Montana-grown wheat, milled in-store, producing a more nutritious loaf of bread.
The listing is for the rights to the existing business, inventory, intellectual property and training to get the new owner familiar with bakehouse and retail operations. Great Harvest Franchise Company provides thorough training for new owners. The purchase price includes approximately 50% pre-paid transfer fee to Great Harvest Franchise Company.
The business entity is not for sale and is not to be transferred to a new Buyer.